Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Sample - and me playing with Photoshop


This card is another one made for Outlines. I used two of their stamps this time, or at least portions of them. I used the Tree of Life from the Split Layering Collage - Judaic, and the words from the Split Layering Collage - l'Chaim since it means "to life".  I colored them both with Copic Markers. The blues are B21, 24 and the Green is G21, 24 on the grass. The browns are E21 series, and the leaves are G24 and 28.  The crystals on the Tree of Life are clear. I attached them using Crystal Effects and then colored them with the R24 Copic. 

I cut several different colors in various sizes that matched the colors I was coloring with. Then I randomly arranged them on the page and glued them down. Mom should be proud that it isn't quite symmetrical. :-) - - well at least the outside. The inside I cut four rectangles of color out. One of each color and glued them in, then I cut a white rectangle out and posted it on top of the squares.

Thanks for taking a peek at my card. I am hoping to have several more tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So many layers.. It looks so pretty like this.. Great job...

    ReplyDelete