Thursday, March 11, 2010

Flourishes Celebration Day 3

Day 3 of Flourishes Celebration is to CASE one of the designers cards from the Flourishes team. After much dwelling in the blogs of the Design Team - I chose to CASE one of Stacy's cards (Twinshappy). I chose this pink card that she posted back in September. Stacy's card.



I first looked in my ribbon stash and chose a striped ribbon and matched the paper to. Once I had the paper chosen I turned to the Year of Flowers set and chose the daffodil. I stamped it and cut it out with a Nestie.  I colored it with Y11, 13, 15 and then I added a small bit of Y08... well I tried to. This is the second image I colored.  The first one the Copic marker leaked and dropped a huge drip of Y08 in the middle of the image. Needless to say - - It looked very funny. To the center I added a little bit of YR16. The green is G21, 24, 28.  

I added the sentiment on the white strip that I had punched the edge on. The flowers are a small punch I have with yellow brads. 


Thank you for looking. Hope to see you back in the near future.


1 comment: