Monday, March 15, 2010

If Nothing Ever Changed...

There would be no butterflies. At least that is what my latest card says. I created this card very quickly using a small Technique Tuesday stamp set and a little bit of embossing - both dry and heat embossed.  

I used two papers - both shimmery. The pink paper . . I do not know where I got it from, but the white shimmery is Bazzill.  I took the pink cardstock and embossed it with the cuttlebug. 

I used Zing Silver EP on the butterfly and Black Versafine clear embossed on the sentiment. I also used silver EP on the edge of the pink cardstock. The Nestie for the sentiment is one of the Fancy Tags. I cut and embossed it both in white and pink, and then cut the pink raised section out. 

I had a white sheer ribbon with a silver edging that went very nicely with the card.

In the inside, I used the same pink and white as on the outside of the card, and used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing on the pink like I did on the front. The white cardstock I stamped two little butterflies on and used the silver EP for the embossing.

Thank you for stopping by. I am hoping to post some more coloring in the next few days. Hope you come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment