Sunday, September 26, 2010

Easy CAS Christmas Card

I saw this stamp this week, and bought it because I ADORE these Inkadinkado stamps that have the hidden images within the images. 

Once I had stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black on Neenah... I clear embossed it and cut it with a round Nestie. I then cut the black Lacey Circle with the corresponding size, and the white from one size up out of the lacey nesties. To make the card I folded some white cardstock, and used the largest of the circle nesties I have and cut the folded piece soo that the top 1/8th or so of the circle was missing where the fold was. I then just slapped them all together. 

This was the FASTEST card I have ever made... And I love how it turned out.  Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a GREAT week.

No comments:

Post a Comment