Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Third Birthday Flourishes

This is my entry for Flourishes Release Week Challenge.  They just turned THREE! Woo Hoo. I love their stamps, and always look forward to this challenge. This months Release week challenge was to make a birthday card for them. 

Anyone who doesn't know about it, you need to go check it out. The winner for this week gets a change to win all the new releases PLUS 6 more stamp sets = a total of TEN stamp sets. WOW!!! It is a great package.


For this one I used the Lace Edges set and made an Exploding Birthday Box. I stamped with Versamark, and the lid is embossed with silver, and the box is embossed with Fine Black EP.  Inside I cut out a Fancy tag and embossed the Happy Birthday from Flourishes set. 

I used the tutorial by Beate over on SCS to make the box. You can find it here

~Alaine

5 comments:

  1. Alaine this is beautiful. I love the silver and black together. So elegant. Great job and thanks for joining us at Flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the exploding box. I don't think I've every made one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant creation! WOW! What a beautiful birthday box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is about the coolest thing ever!!!! Oh my gosh! I can't believe I missed that tutorial -- and wow -- your execution of it is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Birthday Box Alaine !! Great job...

    ReplyDelete