Sunday, September 19, 2010

Witchy Day

When I was looking at the Copic Creations challenge this week, I thought that this witch would really shine with the right shading.  I will list the colors I used below, but primarily for the shading part I used the W00, 1, 3, 6 and 7. 

After coloring the main image, I took the W7 and ran it slightly under he edge of the pumpkin, the pot and the broom. I then went over that one, still in a pretty thin line with the W6. Then I moved to W3 and smoothed it out and drug it down a bit... with more under and slightly to the right of the main portions. I also took the W3 and used it to the right of the pumpkin over the other greys and to the right of the broom as well.

I then took the W3 and ran it on the under edges, and to the right of the main images, with the light coming in from the upper left. I then dragged it a bit down and to the right with the W1 and then the W00.

Please excuse the photography today... I think things were a bit blurrier than usual.

Colors -
Greys for the pot - C3, 5,7, 9
Orange YR00, 02, 07
Purple BV01, 02, 04, 08
Green YG03, 05, 06
Broom E51, 53, 55, 57

Stamps: Whipper Snapper, Stamps by Judith

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you all had a GREAT weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Aliane! How did you know? I had one of those days today and your card made me smile!
    Love the image and sentiment! Gorgeous coloring and shading! Thanks for joining in the Copic creation challenge!
    Good luck!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this??? -->Very cute!

    ReplyDelete