Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm LATE - BOO HOO

I love this card I did for the Kenny K challenge this week. Sadly I am too late to enter. Not my fault!!! Ok... so maybe my fault. I didn't photograph it this morning, and by the time I did, the challenge was closed. But I couldn't let it go without posting it, because I think it turned out really pretty.

I colored her up with the Copics. I wanted her to be wearing denim, and I think I came close.The boots, gloves, and glasses are all covered with Crystal Effects after I colored her up.

Colors:

B91, 93, 95, 97, 99 - Jacket and Shorts
E000, 00, 01, R20 - Skin
E11,13,15,17,18 - Hair
C1, 3, 5, 7 - Boots gloves
E00,01, C1, 3 - Net Hose


The challenge this week was a sketch. The DP's are always a problem for me, so I stuck with one of the DCWV stacks... those are supposed to coordinate.  The brads are doodlebug and the flowers behind them are from Recollections. The trim around the main image is a felt ribbon. (Going to go in the SCS Ways to Use It challenge this week as well).

I love coloring up these images. They are so much fun, and the flowing hair is a lot of times the best part. I like to make them look like they have all sorts of colors in their hair, so I use the entire range of one family typically.

OK... that is it for this post. Thank you for Stopping By. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Keep Japan in your thoughts and prayers!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Perfect coloring, colors and awesome card!! The card turned out gorgeous! How did you do the leg out of the box thing - that's probably a dumb question. I've seen some really involved instructions that just make it crazy to do - let me know if you get a chance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning! So sorry that you missed out on the challenge :( This one looks like a winner to me, even though they are chosen randomly. I love your Kenny K cards. You really know how to rock these images ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vavavavoom! Great job! You're very creative!

    ReplyDelete