Sunday, March 6, 2011

Paper Pretties - New Release

Hey everyone! Today I get to show off one of the new Paper Pretties March stamps that will be released on March 9th! WOO HOO. The lucky set I am showing off today is Birthday Boy. It is so perfect for the boy getting his drivers license... or even for one who was in an accident. LOL.



I stamped the images with Memento on Hammermill Color Copy Cover, and colored them up with my Copics.

Cones: YR16, WR09
Hair: E13, 15, 17, 18
Pants and shoes :C3, 5, 7, 9
Jacket and shoes: R22, 24, 27, 29

The paper is Kaisercraft, and perfect for those Boy cards.

There are a lot of other beautiful cards from yesterdays sneak peek, and some from today. The fun continues all week, so stop by the Paper Pretties Blog for the Blog Hop and Weekly challenge on Wednesday March 9th.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope to post a bunch more in the next few days.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute. My grandson is getting his license next year and I will be seeing about purchasing this to do a card for him! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love your shading on the image.

    ReplyDelete