Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Paper Pretties - Sympathy Sneak Peek

This is my second card to show all of you from the Paper Pretties new March Release. The set being previewed today is Sympathy. This set has some wonderful sentiments with absolutely beautiful fonts.

My card today used the simple "With Deepest Sympathy" sentiment and butterflies in the set. I stamped the sentiment and the butterflies on a white shimmery cardstock with Paris Dusk Memento, and then quickly clear embossed them.  The with deepest sympathy I cut out square and then mounted it onto a Navy Shimmery paper that I had cut out with a Lacey Squares. This was mounted again on the white shimmery cardstock, and then again on the navy shimmery being used as a card base.

Once I was done with the main mountings I cut out the butterflies, and then slightly bent them at the center and mounted onto the corners of the center square. I then added the pearl bling around the lacey edges.

There are a BUNCH of pretty cards out there from the sneak peeks this week and you can get to them all on the Paper Pretties Blog.... and be sure to join us tomorrow as we have the March Release Blog Hop and Wednesday Challenge!!!  It is going to be great!

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Very classy! I like the use of the white space and the clean sharp lines and details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I love the navy against the white.

    ReplyDelete