Friday, April 22, 2011

In olden days a glimpse of stocking

Was looked on as something shocking,

But now, God knows,

Anything Goes.

That is the theme of this weeks Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge. Anything Goes. So here is my anything!
I used Devilish Donna, and colored her up with new shades of Copics... and a little old. :-) Colors below. I then cut her out and mounted her on the black oval. I circled the oval with the clear crystals, and added slightl bigger ones on the bottom. I was trying to make it seem as if she was coming out of the card.  There is a sheer ribbon that has tinsel going through it behind the oval.

For  the colors I used RV000,00, 63, 66, 69 for the pinks. The skin is E0000, E000, E00, and the blush is the RV00.. For the greys I used C0,1,3,5,7. For her wings I feathered the greys and the pinks together. I think it turned out really really slick looking. I love it! (If I do say so myself!) Her grey eyes, also have a touch of the pink in it to seem as if they are reflecting some of the pink.

Hope you have a GREAT Easter weekend, and I will see you all again really soon!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you. It came out pretty slick. Actually, it's pretty AND slick.

    Fantastic coloring of that seriously fun.

    I love the pink and gray together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Alaine, what a perfect card - she is awesome against the black BG. Her eyes are really awesome!! As always, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete