Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paper Pretties Preview Day 2 - Sock Monkey

Hey there all! I am so happy that I was chosen to be a Guest Design Team member for Paper Pretties this month because I got SOCK MONKEY to play with! I LOVE this little fellow. He is sooooo cute. And my daughter recently became obsessed with sock monkeys so that made it even better.
I used the Core'dinations whitewashed paper for the card base and the red paper as well. I love the look it gives. The diamond paper is from DCWV Safari Chic. I cut it so it would fit the card base... well to be honest I cut the card base to fit the already cut cardstock that I trimmed. LOL.

The sock monkey was stamped with Memento on Hammermill. I used E70, 71, 74 for the colors and R24, 27, 29 for the red and B21, 24, 26 for the blue. The beige was a lttle E50 put on with the colorless blender.


When I was done I cut him out and attached him to the cardstock with pop tape to give him a little bounce. :-)

• Join us for our release Blog Hop this Wednesday 12 AM EST 13th April, starting on the Paper Pretties Blog.


• New Release Stamps available in the Paper Pretties Boutique from 7AM EST Wednesday13th April.

• Don’t forget to check out the Paper Pretties Blog to see who else is previewing the new stamps today.

THANK You so much for stopping by. I hope you stop by again on Tuesday for the next Paper Pretties Release, and Wednesday for the Blog Hop for Paper Pretties, AND I will have my post for the Bombshell Stamps Sketch Challenge (I better get cracking to get that one done!!!).
Photobucket

3 comments: