Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Wow - Two posts in one day. This is going to be a quickie.  This is for the Flourishes Release Challenges Pretty in Pink. This is about as clean and simple as they come IMO.
I cut out the white paper with the Nesties. While still in the Nesties, I used the Sweet Peas stamp set and stamped in Rose Bud several times. Then I used the Rose Bud and a dauber and sponged the ink on... again while still in the Nestie. Then I took it out and clear embossed. I then took the sentiment stamped it with versafine, and clear embossed that. Mounted it all, added a ribbon and done.

Not sure I like everything about it, but I do like the pink on pink with the stamped image and the sponging.

Thanks for stopping by again. Now I need to go to bed.  BYE!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Alaine, this is so very pretty in pink! Love the use of Nesties on this, and the contrast with the black is stunning! Thanks for playing along with Flourishes today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and white with a touch of black is always so sophisticated in my book!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you lately, Alaine. Seems I only get over here when you play the challenges, but that's as good a reason as any, right? Can't be everywhere at once! I have so enjoyed your posts whenever I visit. I'm very impressed with how you used the Sweet Peas set for this card. In fact, you've got a lot of pretty cool ideas going on here. Of course, I've always had a soft spot when it comes to a pink and black combo. I'm so glad you could pop in with a card for the challenge, and I wish you luck in the drawing!!!

    ReplyDelete