Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It is Bombshell Blog Hop Time. And this time we are celebrating HOLIDAY HOOPLA!  Alright, I will admit, I went a little bit standard here, and made mine Christmas. Goddess Alison also challenged us to make something NOT a card... hmmmm OK... I can do that.
I colored the GORGEOUS Pirate Lady up in elfen clothing. She is colored in shades of red and green and her bodice is covered in white flower soft. Her belt and boots have been covered in Glossy Accents.  I cut her out and glued her to a White candle and wrapped it with this gorgeous red beaded ribbon.

Thank you so much for joining us on the hop. If you got here through some other means then run back to the Bombshell Blog and the full list is provided.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I'm with Katie!!! I want one too!!! This is totally a candle I would keep out all year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo- love this. What a fun and perfect Christmas decoration! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she looks so at home on a candle. Cheeky little elf ;)

    Jennie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring and that beaded trim is the perfect accent. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're making these for the other gals, make one for me too since this is absolutely gorgeous.

    Great coloring, great candle, and I do love that beaded ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best add another to that list.... LOL This is a great entry to the hop. Thank you so much for sharing it is very festive.

    ReplyDelete