Monday, December 12, 2011

Gingerbread Pretties


Very excited - - Bombshell has a great new limited Digital Set of adorable Gingerbread Pin-ups. AREN'T they amazing!!!

So I colored up the "bread" with E33, 35, 37, and the icing is G05, 06, 09 and R22, 24, 27, 39.

Ok... This is a QUICK post because I am exhausted, and need to go to bed! PLEASE come back on Wednesday to check out the next card made for the Bombshell Sketch Challenge. It is absolutely one of my favorite cards EVER!!!!

Talk to you Soon!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card Alaine!!! I love how you used all the new images on this one card!!! Your patterned paper is awesome too!!! Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fabulous. I love how you colored and combined the new Gingerbread Bombshells!

    ReplyDelete