Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just a Teensy Bit Krafty


The lovely ladies over at Kraftin Kimmie stamps have challenged us to get Krafty with them and incorporate Kraft paper into the project. I did... Just a tad. I had great plans to use a lot of Kraft cardstock, but it just didn't look right  once I had the image all colored and ready to go on the card. So I took Cheryl's advice and added a tag to it using the Kraft paper and I love how it turned out.

The  Jukebox was colored up with basic colors:

E23, 25, 27
B00, 01, 02
Y00,02, 04
R00, 02, 05
C1, 3, 5, 7

You can see it better in person, but I added some sparkly on top of the blue and silver. Then I added crystal accents on the blue and the glass parts to give it shine. The flowers were cut from die cuts and then rolled. The sentiment was stamped with versafine and then heat embossed.

Thanks for checking me out. I hope you come back pretty soon because I am being very color-y this weekend and plan on having some more stuff up tomorrow and Monday.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Rockin' card! I love how you colored the jukebox and great color pallette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous. Great coloring and design.

    FYI. We're on the same wavelength again. I have this and one of the gals all stamped up and ready to color.

    I'll put her aside for another day 'cause I don't want to compete with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thank you for joining us in this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete