Monday, November 19, 2012

He's Da BOMB! - - and a little horny!

Today is MUSE MONDAY over at Bombshell Stamps. We are trying to showcase a new stamp set every month to show how versatile some of these sets are. This month we are showcasing the Cherry Bomb stamp set.

This stamp set has a lot of really cool little icons and two main focal images. I have used the pin-up a few times, but never had I used the devil. I had to. 


I have seen him colored up in reds mostly, but I thought he looked decidedly more evil this way - in all flesh tones. He is colored with YR000,00, E11 and E13. His horns and eyes are R20, 22, 24, 27. I went over all the black areas with W7 to make sure they all looked a bit darker and so that they matched a little the background that I airbrushed while still in the Nestie with W3 and 4.

The sentiment is from "The Witches of Eastwick" and I printed it out on white Hammermill paper in Chiller font.  Once completed I cut him out and then popped him up. Then I added a bit of crystal elements on his monocle.

I hope this inspired you a little on one of the various ways to use this stamp set.

Have a great week! Hope to see you again soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think your right he does look more evil colored up this way and I am loving that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete