Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Card for Sassy Gift Exchange

So, we had a little gift exchange with the Sassy Studio Design team members.To go along with the exchange I made a card for the lovely Star! She is such a sweetie and always so helpful and positive!

I didn't want to post this until she got it, because I am a little obsessive about that! Don't blow surprises LOL.


I made an easel card (obviously!). Using the Snowman Pinup, I decided to go with different colors - not your typical Christmas colors. YG1x and 2x as well as BG0x and 1x colors.

Now I hope that Star enjoys her other very adorable Christmas Present she received! And cuddles with it constantly! :-)  Congratulations Star!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Great colour combo & Star will love it I'm sure x

    Happy New Year x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the addition of the swirls! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure she liked it. That blue hair is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is Gorgeous. Love the way you color. I'm sure Star loved your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alaine, this card is gorgeous! I'm sure Star loved it.

    ReplyDelete