Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I'll Fly Away! On a Sketch

Really quick post today to share with you my latest Bombshell Creation. It is Sketch time over on the Bombshell Blog today and I have a Sketch for you. Kathi put it together beautifully as always.


Here is my take on it -


I used the Butterfly Dreams set. The butterflies were stamped using white ink and then embossed with white EP. I then colored several areas with white Prismacolor pencils, and then I went over it with a pink pencil. That gets the bright pop of color on the black background.

Jump over to the Bombshell stamps blog and check out what the other Bombshells have prepared for you today! And then why don't you enter to try your hand at this months sketch. You could win some lovely rubbery goodies!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card. I like what you did with this sketch. I need to try that white embossing. You make it look so good.

    ReplyDelete