Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie - Purple Esmerelda

Hey there guys. this is my first time coloring up this image. I LOVE it. When I saw it over at KK I had to have it. I went for some unusual colors - trying for a vintage look with red hair.
 
I used RV91, 93, 95, 99 to color her gown. Her skin is a little darker than I usually go with YR00, E11, E13 (I usually start one lower and end one lower). Her hair is YR31, E07, E18, E29. The roses are R32, 35, 39, the water B60, 63, 66 and her leaves are YG61, 63, 67.  All the blacks are the Cx family.

Once I finished coloring her, I cut out the circle and while still in the Nestie I airbrushed her using the B60. For this, since it was so light, I did not use a mask on the image itself. I airbrushed the sentiment in its Nestie too.

Once I was done, I felt like it was missing something, so I doodled on the opposite corners. It added something, although I am not sure if I like it or not. SIGH.

That is my creation from yesterday. Planning on being crafty over the next few days too.

BTW - The Bombshell Stamps Hump Day Hop from last week was moved to this week... since we were all still recovering from the excesses of the season. So I hope that you join us this week for a fun time!

Talk to you later.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment