Monday, December 17, 2012

Muse Monday - Pinstripes

Hey guys! It is time for Muse Monday over at Bombshell Stamps, and this month we have such an elegant set to show you. It may not seem so at first. Usually people think of these stamps and think hot rods and cars! But I saw these and thought Star! Here is my take on the gorgeous PinStripes Set.

I used three of the pinstripe images. I cut a circle out, and I used these three stamps to wrap the circle.  I stamped them with black versafine, and then clear embossed them. Then I printed the sentiment out in a black circle from my printer and cut it out. I trimmed the pink page up and then added the bling!

I absolutely lvoe how this turend out. And it is VERY sparkly in person. :-)

I hope you all are getting everything ready for the holidays (whatever ones you may celebrate)! See you back here again soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment