Monday, January 21, 2013

Muse Monday - and I am King of the Road!

So not really, because today I won't be driving much! HAHAHAHA...

It is Muse Monday over at Bombshell Stamps. We are picking a set each month to showcase, and each and every Monday we bring you inspiration from a couple of the Bombshells on that set.

This month the Muse Monday set is King of the Road, This is a great set for cards for men, cards for boys, cards for travel, cards for girls who like cars. :-)



For this one I went very simple. I didn't use a lot of shading, I just let the image detail jump out by using C1, R27 and Y00. Once colored over, the black stood out much more. Then I went for a colorblocking technique with the red, black and yellow cardstock. With the Hot Rod, Classic sentiment - this would be great for a birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by - have a great week - and I hope you stay warm - I am going to TRY to... but a trip to Chicago in January is not my idea of warm!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card! The background really makes the hot rod stamp pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, I absolutely adore your color scheme

    ReplyDelete