Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You Light Up My Life

It is February Sketch time over at Bombshell Stamp. And since it is Valentines day I thought - we need a nice sentiment with lovely images. What is more romantic than candles and roses?


I used Alter Skulls for the images...The real trick was an appropriate sentiment. I looked for things about fire, and candles, but thought this was really the best saying that could apply. I will say that the black on the inside of the skulls eyes was gone over again with a black multiliner to ensure it was really dark.

Now, if you happened on my lovely spot in cyberspace, I encourage you to hop on over to the Bombshell stamps blog to check it out, and see what all the other Bombshells have put together for you!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment