Saturday, March 9, 2013

CAS - Forest Green and White

Wow - two Kraftin Kimmie stamped cards in the past couple of days. I am on a roll. Their challenge for this week is to create a Clean and Simple Card. That isn't that hard for me. LOL... So here I am being all CAS.


I finally got a chance to play with my Anne of Green Gables stamp, and well... she needed to be green. LOL. The greens are YG61, 63, 67 and G85. Her skin is YR0000, 000, 00 and R20. Her hair is Y11, E13, 15, 17, 18... as well as the bottom suitcase. The top suitcase, bag, shoes and hat are E41, 42, 43, 44, 47.

I had a TON of fun with her hair. Braidds are not that easy,but it was fun to try. I also had a lot of fun with the shading. This was a great image to practice some of that shading techniques on. The mesh flower was airbrushed with the YG67 to match the outfit.

Now - these are the challenges I will be entering her into:

Kraftin Kimmie - Clean and Simple
CMC Challenge - Anything Goes

See yall later!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love this clean card layout. Your coloring and shading is wonderful and such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous and I love the shading.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete