Friday, April 19, 2013

Butterfly Dreams

Hey there all. I made a really simple card yesterday for a tutorial I posted on Bombshell Blog today on adding a touch of dimension to your card.


Sometimes you just want a little more than a flat image. There are a lot of ways to achieve this, but this one is simple and doesn't require more than dimensional glue (E6000  and Quick Grip are my go to-s) and your image.   Basically I stamped the Butterfly image (Butterfly Dreams) and colored it twice.  One image I left on the page, and the other I cut out after I colored it.  I tried to color these two images very similarly. I would say Identical, but that is impossible!

 
The butterflies were colored with B12, 14, 16, 18, V12, 15, 17, Y11, 17. I did not do a ton of shading on here. I did a little, but I wanted the focus to be more on the dimensional effects.
 
Alright, hope all of you have a crafty weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment: