Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ms. May's Challenge

It is time for Bombshell stamps to usher in our next lovely Pin up. Ms May is the uber talented Marnie! WOO HOO... and as Ms. May she has challenged us to create a project with specific colors and  different textures. She has chosen jade, white, gold and silver white colors as well as tasked us to include lots of texture. Here is my take on this challenge:

I used Koi Tattoo for this card. I colored the koi in shades of Jade. (Hee Hee that rhymed). I used G0000, 000, and 00 for the greens. The greys are C0, 1, 3. I colored each individual scale separately to give it some dimension. Once all of it was colored, I then went over it in certain areas with my stardust pen. You can see more of the sparkle below.

I used several different textures. The bottom layer is textured cardstock with glitter cardstock on top. The white layer is a sparkle cardstock which was embossed with an embossing folder. Then additional glitter paper strips were added and finally BLING.

I hope you all decide to join us this month for the challenge and try your hand at it. If you do, and use a Bombshell stamp, then you could win free stamps. WHOO HOO... BTW - If you sign up for the Bombshell Newsletter, you get access to a free Bombshell image. Those images count too if you are playing in the challenges. :-)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment