Sunday, June 2, 2013

Clearly the Bomb!

Bombshell that is! So today we are starting off June with a bang. Our June Pinup is Sharon, and she has challenged us to use acetate or vellum on our projects. I chose to use Vellum and do something I haven't done - color with copics on vellum.

I made this a very simple project. I figure this is something that can be used in a scrapbook or even as a hanging in a frame.

 
This is Indian Princess, and she is printed out on vellum.  Once completed, I used copics to color her. This is a little bit harder than coloring on the regular paper I use. It slides on really quick, but doesn't want to blend as much as on the paper.
 
So I kept it simple! I used very few colors. BG 32, 34 were used for the turquoises. E50, 51, 53 were for the feathers and the leather. E27, 29 is her hair, and E11, 13, 15 her skin. R46 was her lips.


It is a great medium to work with. If you look really closely you can see the paper pattern through the image. HEE HEE.

OK. So I am outta here for the evening. I hope you have a great Sunday! And PLEASE pop over and see the inspiration that the other Bombshells have clearly laid out for you. And why don't you try to use a little vellum or acetate on your project and try to win some RUBBER!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment