Saturday, June 8, 2013

Name Your Poison

It is time for another WACKY Holiday. We love to celebrate the strange, wacky, bizarre holidays that seem to pop up every year over at Bombshell. Today is no exception as it is Name Your Poison day.

I used the fabulous Tiki Party to create this tag (which BTW would be a great tag for giving someone a poisonous beverage of your choice).

I colored with many different colors of Copic, but my favorite part was making the background which is different distress inks then spritzed a lot with Glimmer Mist Iridescent to make it all sparkly. I thought it gave it a festive feel.

Now my poison of choice is usually frozen, fruity and with little umbrellas in it. :D  Although I do go for an occasional amaretto sour. YUMMY.

Now I hope you all have a great day and get a chance to pick your poison.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment