Monday, July 15, 2013

In the TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI Room...


Ole! Ole! It’s showtime!
 
In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room
In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room
All the birds sing words and the flowers croon
In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki tiki room
 
HEE HEE... and what is great - I may actually be singing this right at this moment ... ok... so not at the moment that this posts... I will be uh.... ok.... I don't know what I will be doing - But sometime while this is on my blog the next couple of days - I WILL be singing that song with the Tiki Birds. HEE HEE... because I will be in the land of the Mouse, doing all sorts of mousy things.  So it is PERFECT that this is the Muse Monday set! Happy Dance - Happy Dance!
 
So with this - I bid you adieu - until we meet again.
 
:-)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Those two little dudes are so cute and look great on the background

    ReplyDelete