Friday, October 25, 2013

Cruise On - and don't get stung...

I booked a cruise the other day, and to celebrate I colored up a ship in a bubble... Not a bottle - but a bubble... jellyfish bubble that is.



I used the adorable Jellyfish Dreams from Susana Loves Stamps. I stamped it with Memento on Hammermill Paper. Once done I used B60. 63. 66  for the water and sky and e4x for the various browns and then YR61, 65, 68 for the Jellyfish tentacles and bubble. Once done, I added lots of champagne stickles and a little stardust pen to give it some glimmer.

The Contempo Compass Statement die was used for the two corners, and I layered that over white paper with more of the champagne stickles in some of the spaces.


I love all the pretty on this one... the tentacles with the beautiful detail. And I haven't used my stickles this much in a while. Great fun!!!!

 Have a great weekend! TTYSoon!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous. I think I should send you all my Stickles.

    ReplyDelete