Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SCACD Digi Day

Hey there guys! Today a few of us over at Susanna Loves Stamps design team are sharing creations with some of the SCACD Digital images. I love rubber, but use a LOT of digital as well. You can flip them, resize them, etc... So I can make the project whatever size I want. This makes them wonderfully versatile.

It is my good fortune to show off Good Fortune today! This little guy has so many little wonderful elements to it that it makes it such a fun image!


I used all sorts of colors for this, but the RV10, 11, 13, 17 is the primary Pink that I usually have a lot of trouble with. So I was super duper happy with how it turned out. Once I had completed coloring the image, I worked for a while and fussy cut the image out. Whew... it was tough... But I like how it places on the die cut white center. The sentiment... it was fun and I tried to do an out of the box technique without the die. I cut the straight edges up to the butterfly with a trimmer... and then cut out by hand the butterfly.

I then found some bobbles and trinkets to add to the card to finish the picture.

I am really excited that SCACD now has a digital stamp line. There are so many adorable images that you have a choice of rubber or digital, and there are also a bunch of new images that are only available in digital. These range from cute and whimsical to steampunk to other images like holiday! There are new ones being added often, so be certain to check them out here!!! Also, check out what the rest of the Design Team has in store for you on Digi-Day!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment