Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Simple Christmas Masquerade


I have to say that this is one of the favorite coloring projects I have done lately. I truly TRULY loved coloring Christmas Masquerade and all the details involved!  I used standard Christmas colors, and gold and glitter!

E71, 74, 77, 79 for her hair
R56, 59, 89 are the reds
G40, 82, 94, 99 are the greens
Skin is YR000,00, E11, R20
Copic White - on her fan
Gold pen - on her belt, earrings, mask, fan, bracelet
Glitter on her wings after I colored them.


The paper is the Farmhouse Norland Paper pack. I finished this off with a simple gold ribbon. I didn't do too much to it because it is going to be framed and displayed during Christmas.

I hope this provided you a little inspiration on what you can do with the really beautiful Susana Loves Stamps Digital Images.

-Alaine

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous coloring of this beautiful image.

    It's perfect for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a beautiful job coloing this - it is gorgeous. I also really like the frame you used behind the image. What die did you use for this frame?

    ReplyDelete