Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Soulful Lanterns

Hey there everyone! Here to share some of the new Rubbery Goodness that was released in January from Susana Loves Stamps. I have used two stamp sets here: Soul Chimes and Eastern Lanterns. 

The images were stamped on black paper with white ink and then embossed with detail white embossing powder. Once done, I pulled out my pencils (wow no copics today LOL). I started with lightly coloring the areas I wanted colored with a white pencil. Then I went over those areas with the colors I wanted. Once done, I cut out the images and then layered them behind a Die Cut. The card base is sparkly, silvery /pewtery paper. To add some extra stuff to the lanterns, I added the dots from the Soul Chimes to the lanterns with some pearlescent paint. 

I hope you enjoyed a different take on coloring using pencils instead of Copics.

See you again soon!!!

Alaine

2 comments: