Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Beautiful Blue Borg!

Cyber Chic is her name - Borg is what I thought of... just beautiful Borg. And apparently Blue Borg.



For some reason when I first saw this image, I kept thinking in monotones. All Sepia, all greyscale, etc... So I love how she has turned out in shades of blue and blue violet. The main colors for her skin and hair are B60, 63, 66, 69.  The greys are the cool grey family, and the background is BV02, 04, 08. The planets, are the Violet family V91, 93, 95, 97 - more of an earthy violet.  Once I was finished... with the coloring that is... I added bling.

The crystals added were all along the circuit boards, and her hair decoration and the stars. For the ones where even my tiniest crystals wouldn't work, I used a stick pin, and dimensional glaze and dotted it on to the screws, and eyelashes. I also used some on her earrings, eyes and lips to give a shiny effect.


There are a whole bunch of new Digital stamps that were released this week over at Susana Loves Stamps!!! They are ALL out of this world! I am really psyched over the Free Your Dreams image and the Alien Butterfly and the rest are stupendous and just screaming out to me - get me INKY!

Thanks for popping in. I hope you all are having a great week and will come back and visit again soon!

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. OH! I love what you did with her, Alaine! She looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete