Sunday, March 16, 2014

Muse Monday (on Asia time).... It's Balancing Some Fish

The Muse Monday set this month at Bombshell stamps is Lotus Garden. I love this set and all the fun fish scales for coloring.

"Lotus Garden" Rubber Stamps Unfortunately since this is Muse Monday, and I followed the Mojo Monday sketch from last week, I am going to claim that this is Monday morning Asia time and post a bit early so I can get it in. :-)

The fish were colored with YR61, 65, 68 and then I added some reddish tones with R22, 24.  For the koi fish, I color the lightest color first... then I add darker colors near the narrower part of the scales and then more and more. This gives dimension to the scales and makes them stand out a bit.

I hope you are inspired by this artwork. I am now inspired to go find another Diet Dr. Pepper. :-)

Alaine

No comments:

Post a Comment