Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hip Hop Hooray

Howdy All!!

It is the last Wednesday in August -  OMG IT IS THE LAST WEDNESDAY IN AUGUST!!!!! Where the hell did the month go? Since it is today, that means it is Hump Day Hop for Bombshell Stamps.  Our hostess with the Mostest has challenged us to be shiny in this hop and GO GILDED - i.e. use Metallics! 

I decided to make an ATC, and a new product I have (gelatos). 



I used some of the Bombshell Butterflies and colored them in silver and gold (silver and gold, Everyone wishes for Silver and Gold - OMG - NO... It is NOT Christmas yet!!!!),

I took a black ATC base that I had and used the gelatos and SMUSHED them around. I used two colors - a gold and a silvery bronzy thing. I spritzed VERY lightly and mixed the colors and left it so the black comes through. I then stuck the butterflies and metallic elements and VOILA... A metallic background with metalic-ish colored butterflies and metalic elements. WHOOP.

OK... Last but not least - FOOTBALL STARTS

GIG 'EM AGGIES !!!!! WHOOOP!!!!! - BTHO South Carolina

GO DUKE and #47!!!!!!

Here is the BLOG HOP list! :-)


See you soon!!!! Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Alaine! Love how you did the background it really makes the butterflies POP.

    ReplyDelete