Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Sketch Wednesday -Bombshell Time

Hi guys - it is time for a Bombshell Challenge - this time I am on time. I am here today to present you with the Bombshell August Sketch Challenge.

I used Growing Hearts image and sentiment for this piece. Just so you know - this is a REALLY BIG Tag - like abnormally large. I colored the image and then to make it fit, the tag had to be obscene. Just saying. 

I colored with purple the head dress. V15, 17, 09. The reds are R12, 14, 17, 29 and the greens are G12, 14, 16. The yellows Y11, 15, 19. The final section is the white skin. If you don't color anything then it looks just unfinished, so I used BV0000, 000 to finish the skin and give it dimension and actual lifelike quality - even if it is portraying death. :-)

Ok - Apparently I am VERY TIRED>... lol. So I hope you enjoyed my sketch and my ramblings. I hope you join Bombshell for the sketch challenge. and our other challenges this month!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your design, fab image, coloring, and embellies! Really striking! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete